Values and Ethos
To transform students' lives by inspiring them to take full advantage of the high quality educational and enrichment opportunities on offer; enabling individuals to reach and exceed their potential and respond to the community we serve.
- Celebrating diversity, mutual respect, inclusion and equality
- Establishing aspirational pathways for academic excellence to ensure consistent progress of every learner
- Inspiring leaders through succession planning, shared values and professional accountability
- Creating a healthy, safe and secure adult learning environment
- Designing an exciting and engaging curriculum
- Constructing a strong collaborative network of external partnerships
Equality & Diversity
The students at Shooters Hill Sixth Form College come from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities. Whatever your ability, faith or background, you will find a safe supporting environment for you to prosper here at Shooters Hill Sixth Form College. We know each student is unique and deserve to be treated with respect and understanding from peers and staff.