City View Restaurant is now open!
We are so excited to be able to welcome you back, but please be aware that tables will be limited.
City View will be open for lunch Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays during term time from 18th May until 23rd June.
Thursday Fine Dining evenings are scheduled for 20th & 27th May & 17th June.
This will be in-line with all governmental guidelines regarding COVID-19 risk-assessments for the Hospitality industry.
City View Restaurant is our fine dining restaurant where the food is prepared by advanced catering students, supervised and guided by professional chefs from the hospitality industry.
Whether you are in the mood to treat yourself, friends and family, or just want to try something different; why not come up and enjoy the panoramic view by booking a lunchtime meal or experience a fine dining evening to make an occasion special. While the food is guaranteed to be luxurious, the prices are affordable. We are fully licensed and have a wide selection of wines, spirits and beers to accompany your meal.
We are also on Facebook; check us out here: facebook.com/cityviewshootershill
Term-time Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 12:15pm – 1:30pm (seating until 2:45pm).
1, 2 and 3-course meals available
- Soup £2.50
- Starter £3.50
- Main Course £4.95
- Quick Plate £3.60
- Dessert £2.95
Every Thursday evening from 6:15pm - 7:45pm (seating until 10:00pm).
First orders will be taken at 6:30pm, and last orders at 7:45pm.
- £22.50 per head
All bookings of parties over 4 will require a deposit: Lunch £3.00 per head & Evening £8.00 per head. Deposits can be made by Cash, Cheque or Credit/Debit card.
Any cancellations must be made within the following time period: Lunch 36 Hours & Evening 72 Hours.
Reservations and Information
For reservations please call us on 020 8319 9790 or email email@example.com .
You can also book via our online booking form and view all our upcoming fine dining dates in the side panel.
Due to the current situation there will be some restrictions:
- Guests will be expected to wear a Face Covering until seated at their table.
- We will be taking guests’ temperature before they enter the restaurant. (Unfortunately anyone who’s temperature is too high will not be permitted into the restaurant).
- We can only allow up to 6 diners per table & these must be part of your allocated bubble.
- We are limiting the number of guests permitted in the restaurant in line with governmental guidance.
- Please also ensure we have up to date contact details when you make your booking.