How can the Wellbeing team help me?
First and foremost, we will listen to your concerns. Once we have a picture of your situation, we will then help you to find the right support. It may be that we refer you to external specialist services or we might recommend that you meet with our Counsellor or arrange an external referral to meet your needs. Whatever the outcome, we will support you on your journey to make sure you receive the help you need.
How do I ask for help?
There are many ways you can ask for help, including:
- Through a referral from your Tutor.
- Talking to Student Services.
- Post a note into the Wellbeing postbox.
- Email the Pastoral Wellbeing team.
- Dropping in to meet a Wellbeing Coordinator.
- Speak to a Mental Health First Aider
- Speak to a Youth Mental Ambassador