Whether you’re an outstanding Teacher or an innovative Support worker, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College’s inclusive, dynamic and creative ethos provides an imaginative workplace in which you will be supported to develop your knowledge and practice throughout your tenure. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Due to significant growth within our College, we are looking to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and highly organised Work Based Learning Coordinator, to be a part of our successful Care & Early Years team. You will be responsible for the effective organisation of the Care and Early Years work experience programme.
If you are looking to take the next step of your own journey and use your proven track record of success, to make a positive contribute to the students’ College experience, then this College could be the place for you.
Post: Care & Early Years Work Based Learning Coordinator
Salary: Scale 5 £25,578 - £26,985
Hours: Full time, 35 Hrs PW, term time only plus 1 week
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Working collaboratively within the Care & Early Years team and with all other staff.
- Providing an efficient and effective support service to teaching staff, students and parents and carers.
- Cultivating good working relationship with employers.
- The effective organisation of the Care and Early Years work experience programme.
- Maintaining work experience processes as directed by the employability team and in line with college protocols.
- The values of the College (Passionate, Inclusive, Innovative & Optimistic), including its commitment to promoting equality and diversity in employment.
If you possess these attributes and you are looking for a new opportunity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
What are the benefits of working for Shooters Hill Sixth Form College?
At Shooters Hill Sixth Form College we value our employees, as they are vital to our continued success. We are a diverse, open and inclusive environment that provides the motivation for everyone to pursue their career goals and flourish.
Some of the attractive benefits we offer our employees:
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Competitive pension scheme TPS (for Teaching staff) or LGPS (for Support staff)
- High quality professional development
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including, free flu voucher, free onsite gym, access to funded Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available 24/7, 365 days a year including confidential staff counselling service, health cash plans (Credit Union)
- Dedicated staff wellbeing days throughout the year
- Rewards and recognition for employee outstanding service And much more
For full details about this post, please download the Job Description. Alternatively, contact our Human Resources Department via E-mail on HRTeam@shc.ac.uk or by telephone on 020 8319 9725.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in our vacancy at Shooters Hill Sixth Form College and wish you well in your application.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th June, at 12:00 midday
Interviews will take place soon after the closing date.
Deadlines for applications
Please submit your application by the deadline date of Tuesday 28th June, at 12:00 midday. Interviews are scheduled to take place soon after the closing date. However, please note that we reserve the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
Informal visits to the college/department are very welcome by appointment.
At Shooters Hill Sixth Form College, we celebrate the diversity of all our staff, students and visitors. We provide a safe and supportive environment in which everyone is able to study and work to the best of their abilities. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society, we are committed to promoting equality, diversity & inclusion for all.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
As part of our recruitment process, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet its data protection obligations.