Shooters Hill Sixth Form College
“Inspiring Young People”
Whether you’re an outstanding Teacher or an innovative Support worker, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College’s inclusive, dynamic and creative ethos provides an imaginative workplace in which you will be supported to develop your knowledge and practice throughout your tenure. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are currently looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Teacher or an Experienced Teacher with QTS/QTLS to the following post for the academic year 2021/2022 due to significant growth in the Curriculum area:
Part Time Teacher of the Deaf
Hours based on STPCD
Salary will be based on Inner London Teachers Pay Awards plus a SEN Allowance
The ideal candidate will need to:
- Hold a Level 3 British Sign Language Qualification
- Delivering innovative curriculum programmes, quality teaching and pastoral systems in an FE learning environment.
- To contribute to the wider-culture through coding club enrichments.
- Practically contributing to an ethos that supports and challenges all students to achieve excellence.
- Embedding cultural and academic diversity in all aspects of their work.
- Teamwork and sharing of best practice.
- Excellent time management.
- An understanding of and commitment to equality, diversity, inclusion and safeguarding.
Closing Date: Friday 30th July 2021 at Midday.
Interviews will take place week commencing 9th August 2021.
Start Date: 23rd August 2021, or thereafter.
At Shooters Hill Sixth Form College, we celebrate the diversity of all our staff, students and visitors. We provide a safe and supportive environment in which everyone is able to study and work to the best of their abilities and we are committed to promoting equality, diversity & inclusion for all.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We want to reassure applicants that effective measures have been implemented to ensure their health and wellbeing whilst on college premises, and in some cases, we will use a virtual recruitment process. Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
As part of our recruitment process, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet its data protection obligations.