Want to win a Kindle Fire or Kindle E-Reader?
Find out how you can get involved below.
For the month of April, we're hosting a competition on our Instagram account. However, this time, it’s not just for our current students, but for all students hoping to attend the college in September!
Getting involved is easy, all you need to do is to create an A5-sized design, anyway you like, for your chance to win. (We may even use your design around the college!)
Make sure you're following us on Instagram, @SHCSixthForm, to take part in the competition. You can submit your entry via direct message. (Don't have an Instagram account? No problem, you can ask a friend or family member to submit on your behalf!)
Submission Deadline: Wednesday 24th April 2019.
We can't wait to see all the amazing designs you come up with!
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen on 25/04/19 by a panel of Shooters Hill Sixth Form College staff, and the winner will be contacted via Instagram shortly after.
- Any work representing or showing support to any form of hate/discrimination/extremism etc. or using profanities or derogatory terminology will not be entered into the competition, and risk further action being taken.
- Entrants must be enrolled with us or have an active application for September.
- New students will be able to collect their prize upon enrolling and starting term.
- If asked, entrants must be able to provide evidence that they have created the work they have submitted.