City & Guilds 7202 Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation
This qualification is for those waiting to enter the electrical industry.
It gives you the opportunity to pick up some core skills and knowledge and gives you the opportunity to progress onto either our Level 2 & 3 plumbing or electrical installation qualifications.
These qualifications are aimed at learners who want to learn the basic skills and knowledge of either plumbing or electrical installation.
On successful completion of this course, students can then progress to Level 2 Electrical Installation.
- Structure of the construction industry
- Fundamental safe working practices
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Site preparation for working in the construction industry
- Electrical Installation, wiring and terminals
- Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
GCSE Grade 9 - 3 in both English & Maths.
On successful completion, this qualification will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge to further progress your learning within the electrical industry, such as the Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations or an Electro-technical apprenticeship.