Whether you’re an outstanding Teacher or an innovative Support worker, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College’s inclusive, dynamic and creative ethos provides an imaginative workplace in which you will be supported to develop your knowledge and practice throughout your tenure. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are currently looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Teacher or an Experienced Teacher with QTS/QTLS to the following post:
Part Time Teacher of Art & Design (0.6 fraction)
Hours based on STPCD
Salary: Inner London Teaching Scale M1 – UPS 3 (Salary will be based on Inner London Teachers Pay Awards.)
The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate commitment to:
- Delivering innovative curriculum programmes, quality teaching and pastoral systems in an FE learning environment.
- Practically contributing to an ethos that supports and challenges all students to achieve excellence.
- Embedding cultural and academic diversity in all aspects of their work.
- Teamwork and sharing of best practice.
- An understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities.
If you possess these attributes, and you are looking for a new opportunity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
What are the benefits of working for Shooters Hill Sixth Form College?
At Shooters Hill Sixth Form College we value our employees, as they are vital to our continued success. We are a diverse, open and inclusive environment that provides the motivation for everyone to pursue their career goals and flourish.
Closing date: Friday 24th June, at 12:00 midday
Interviews will be taking place shortly after closing date.
Some of the attractive benefits we offer our employees:
- School Teachers Terms and Conditions (195 days), 13 weeks holiday
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Competitive pension scheme TPS
- High quality professional development
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including, free flu voucher, free onsite gym, access to funded Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available 24/7, 365 days a year including confidential staff counselling service, health cash plans (Credit Union)
- Dedicated staff wellbeing days throughout the year
- Rewards and recognition for employee outstanding service and much more
For full details about this post, please download the Job Description. Alternatively, contact our Human Resources Department via E-mail on HRTeam@shc.ac.uk or by telephone on 020 8319 9725.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in our vacancy at Shooters Hill Sixth Form College and wish you well in your application. Rewards and recognition for employee outstanding service And much more.
Deadlines for applications
Please submit your application by the deadline date of Friday 24th June, at 12:00pm midday. Interviews are scheduled to take place soon after the deadline date. However, please note that may interview prior to the deadline date.
Informal visits to the college/department are very welcome by appointment.
At Shooters Hill Sixth Form College, we celebrate the diversity of all our staff, students and visitors. We provide a safe and supportive environment in which everyone is able to study and work to the best of their abilities. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society, we are committed to promoting equality, diversity & inclusion for all.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
As part of our recruitment process, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet its data protection obligations.