Whether you’re an outstanding Teacher or an innovative Support worker, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College’s inclusive, dynamic and creative ethos provides an imaginative workplace in which you will be supported to develop your knowledge and practice throughout your tenure. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are currently looking to recruit a School Games and Community Sports Coordinator to join our successful Sport and Public Services team.
School Games and Community Sports Organiser
Salary: Scale 4 £23,400 - £24,684 (to be Pro-Rata at 39 weeks)
Hours: Full Time, Term Time Only (fixed term, 1 year, with a desire to extending based on funding)
The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate commitment to:
- Working collaboratively within the Sport & Public Services team and with all other staff.
- Supporting the College’s enrichment programme, developing links to the local community, feeding into School Games events.
- Providing opportunities for young people to participate in sporting events and competitions within the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
- Cultivating links with external organisations, aiming to increase those involved in sport and exercise outside of the curriculum.
- Organising, promoting and co-ordinating School Games competitions for secondary schools across the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
For full information about this post, please download the Job Description. Alternatively, contact our Human Resources Department via E-mail on HRTeam@shc.ac.uk or by Telephone on 020 8319 9725.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th May, at 12:00 midday
Interviews will take place week commencing 13th June 2022
Start Date: ASAP
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
As part of our recruitment process, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet its data protection obligations.